Public Records Request

For public records requests, please complete the Public Records Request form

For school records requests, please contact the last school attended. Contact information can be found under the Our Schools link on the FWUSD Home Page .

For Flowing Wells High School transcript requests, please complete the transcript request form found under the Guidance & Counseling Quick Links tab on the FWHS website.

For questions, please contact:

Paula Alden
[email protected]