Flowing Wells School District is now accepting applications for the 2013/2014 school year.
In order to substitute teach in Flowing Wells School District, we require that applicants abide by the following requirements:
- Be certified to substitute teach in Arizona (either a regular teaching certificate or a substitute certificate).
- Applicant's certificate must be registered in Pima County, Office of the Superintendent of Schools at 130 West Congress.
- A substitute certificate can be obtained if you have a college degree in any area and approval by the certificate office. Complete the substitute teacher application and attach a copy of the appropriate certification.
- Fill out a Substitute Application
Please complete this application and submit the following items:
* Your Arizona Teaching Certificate or Substitute Certificate
* Fingerprint Clearance Card
* Immunization Verification (MMR)
* Two Reference Letters
* Identification: Drivers License AND Social Security Card
- Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed and an interview will be scheduled.
Upon approval, you will be notified by phone and scheduled for an orientation. Flowing Wells School District provides orientations throughout the school year.
The automated substitute finder system will call you in advance. Assignments may be made beginning at 5:00 a.m. Also, if for any reason you will not be available for any period of time, you must contact the substitute operator at (520) 696-8824.
For additional information about becoming a Flowing Wells substitute, please call (520) 696-8824.
Flowing Wells Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.